Analog TV transmitter can be divided into 2 groups: VHF TV transmitter and UHF TV transmitter. The only difference between these 2 groups is the different radio frequency they are transmitting. The frequency band of VHF is from 49.5 to 223MHz , while UHF is from 470 to 860MHz. Although the analog TV transmitting system has been abandoned by many developed countries, such as Japan, Germany, USA, UK and so on, it still be widely used in developing countries. It will still have a big market in long future. For UHF analog TV transmitter , the updating to digital transmitter is quite easy. You don’t need to worry about the replacement in the future.
MAIN FEATURES of Analog TV transmitter:
• 100 percentage Solid-State and digital updating capability
• AGC and ALC controls.
• Super linearity tech with Advanced LDMOS Technology
• Module structure for easy repair operation
• 3-slope linearity pre-correction
• Programming of local oscillator from front panel
• Multi lightning protection measures
• Parallel design of amplify
• Self diagnoise and hot plug supported
• Multifunction LCD display
• Soft-start circuit
• Low power consumption